Looking for a unique gift idea?
A gift certificate for decluttering and organizing services is a wonderful, clutter-free gift for that person who has everything.
Or maybe you’d like to share this on your wish list or buy one for yourself!
Note: Christmas gift certificates must be purchased by 12:00 noon on December 24th (or after Dec 26th).
How From Overwhelmed To Organized Gift Certificates Work
- Gifter contacts me to discuss the certificate and ensure that the intended recipient will be open to this gift (I don’t want to start any family feuds if a well-intentioned gift is misunderstood as an insult or judgement on the recipient’s ability to maintain their home!).
- Gift certificates may be purchased in any denomination, but my minimum session is 3 hours, so if a certificate is purchased for less than that, the recipient will need to cover the difference. Most people give a 3, 4, or 5-hour certificate.
- Gifter sends the following information to me: recipient’s name, desired amount of certificate, and the gifter’s name and address (for the invoice).
- I send an invoice to the gifter.
- Gifter pays for the certificate via e-transfer.
- I send a digital copy of the certificate to the gifter, they print the certificate, and then they give it to the recipient (or I can print the certificate on cardstock and mail it for an additional $5 regular mail/$15 registered mail - note: mailing option requires 3 days turnaround + mail time through Canada Post).
- Recipient contacts Hilda to discuss their needs and to arrange a time to use the certificate.
- Recipient is grateful to the gifter for such a thoughtful gift.
How a Gift Certificate Can Be Used
Depending on the value of the certificate and the recipient’s needs, the recipient and I will determine how best to use the time. Here are a few possibilities:
- Declutter and organize a small area such as a desk, closet, pantry, bathroom, or some kitchen cabinets
- Kick-start the decluttering and organizing of a larger area such as a basement, office, storage room, craft room, or garage
- Walk through the whole home, assess needs, make storage and product recommendations, and prepare a plan for the recipient to declutter and organize their home on their own
Terms and Conditions
The gift certificate:
- Is not redeemable for cash
- Is non-refundable
- Is transferable within the travel area
- Must be used with-in 30 km of Mississauga (unless otherwise arranged)
- Will be applied towards a mutually agreeable session time (minimum 3-hour session)
- Must be used within 6 months (June 30th for Christmas certificates)