The health and safety of all my clients, their families, my team members, and my family are of utmost importance to me. In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, when I am working in person with clients I am taking the following precautions:
- Clients and other members of their household need to be free of any COVID-19 symptoms (free cancellation if they develop symptoms or are instructed to isolate). I and any team members will do the same.
- During the session, the client, myself, and any team members will wear masks and stay 6 feet apart as much as possible.
- I disinfect all of my supplies between clients. I've switched my regular work bag for a plastic basket that can easily be sanitized after each session.
- During the session, we will take short, distanced, breaks as needed.
- Clients will contact me if they or anyone they've had close contact with tests positive for COVID-19 in the two weeks following each session and I will do the same for myself and any team members.
- During the session, the client, myself and any team members will wash / sanitize our hands frequently, as we're often touching the same items as each other.
- During the session, we will disinfect frequently-touched surfaces (tables, counters, etc.).
We are following public health recommendations so we can all stay safe 🙂
I am also offering virtual organizing sessions, where you (or someone in your home) are doing the physical work while I am coaching you. This is a great option if you're not comfortable having someone in your home, or you or someone in your household has suppressed immunity, health concerns, or is isolating due to exposure to COVID-19.
Please contact me if you are interested in a virtual organizing session.